Our mission is to provide the highest quality and most compassionate dental care to our patients from infancy through adulthood. We appreciate and respect the trust patients place in us by allowing us to care for their children and extended family as if they were our own. We aim to treat our patients’ needs while providing a learning environment that promotes prevention and fosters optimal oral health. Growing alongside our patients, we adapt to their individual needs thoroughly and safely, ultimately making dentistry a positive experience for all our families.
Judy S. Cabaza DDS PA
General Dentistry Services
- Complete Dental Exams
- Digital X-rays
- Preventative Treatments (Cleanings, Fluoride Treatment, Sealants, Oral Cancer Screenings, Oral Hygiene Instruction)
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment
- Fillings (Amalgam & Composite)
- Crowns, Bridges, Full and Partial Dentures
- Teeth Whitening
- Restorative Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Non-Sedative Pediatric Dentistry
March 23, 2020
Dear valued patient and practice family:
During Governor Abbott’s press conference on March 22, 2020 at 3:30 pm, in an effort to support national efforts to fight the
COVID-19 pandemic, in his new executive order that goes into effect immediately, Governor Abbot is requiring all Texas-licensed health care professionals to postpone all medical procedures, including dental procedures, that are not medically necessary until midnight April 21, 2020.
Our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
- We are following directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as a way to limit patient and stall exposure to the virus.
- Your health and the health of our dedicated staff, matters to us, so going forward we will suspend all non-emergency care for three weeks.
- Patients will be seen only for urgent and emergency dental needs (medically necessary to correct a serious medical condition of, or to preserve the life of, a patient who without immediate performance of the surgery or procedure would be at risk for serious adverse medical consequences or death, as determined by the patient’s physician)
We will contact you soon to reschedule routine hygiene appointments. If you are already scheduled for an urgent issue, we will contact you the day before your appointment to discuss your health status, health screening protocols and confirm whether the appointment should be kept. Of course, please call us right away if you have a dental emergency or need immediate care.
The safety and well-being of our patient continues to be our primary concern. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up-to-date regarding our plans to reopen for business as usual.
I urge you to call us if you have any questions or concerns. Dr. Cabaza can be reached by phone at (210) 274-3027
(please leave a short detailed message with name and number or your call can not be returned) or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Judy S. Cabaza DDS PA